24 Volt to 12 Volt Trailer Light Converter
The 24 volt to 12 volt Trailer Light Converter module is for use on 24 volt vehicles that tow trailers equipped with 12 volt lights. This trailer voltage converter (also know as a trailer voltage dropper) is installed between the rear lighting wiring and the tow socket. It reduces the electrical supply to each of the rear lights from 24 volt to 12 volt. It also has an output for the 'tell tail' dashboard light that is used to confirm that the indicators are operating correctly.
- Universal for use on most 24 volt vehicles
- Reduces the voltage down to 12 volts for all trailer lights
- Robust aluminium enclosure
- Output to control a dashboard mounted indicator light confirmation LED
- Protected output circuits