Infrasonic Sensor System BE50F (PS101D)
The Infrasonic system comprises two pressure sensors which monitor air pressure inside and outside the vehicle. If the system detects a sudden pressure difference between the two air pressure readings, it generates a trigger condition for an alarm. Also known as an Infrasound Detector, this product is particularly suited to protecting larger vehicles such as vans and campers.
- Impact sensing on glass and doors.
- Sensing on doors/hatch opening.
- Can be used with most vehicle alarm systems.
- 2-stage trigger (pre-warn and main alarm).
- Previous part number:- PS101D.
- Utilises ultrasound technology.
Size:ﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠ ﾠ ﾠ ﾠ 100 mm xﾠ 60 mm x ﾠ20 mm (including fixings)
Supply Voltage:ﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠ ﾠﾠ 8.0 to 36.0 volts dc
Current Consumption: ﾠﾠ ﾠﾠ < 5.5 mA at 12.0 volts dc
Outputs:ﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠ 2 x 200 mA maximum. Negative trigger