AP500 Cruise Control Unit
This kit comprises a main electronic control module, wiring harness, motor and control cable.
Included in the kit are all of the necessary fitting accessories and installation manual.
To complete the system, select either the CM7, CM21 or CM35 control.
The following electrical connections must be made to the vehicle:-
Power (+12v Ignition), earth (0v), speed signal, footbrake switch and either the clutch switch or RPM signal.
- Helps to reduce fuel consumption and exhaust emissions (lowering your carbon footprint).
- Allows you concentrate on the road and not your speedometer.
- Helps avoid unintended speeding.
- Allows you to set a maximum vehicle speed limit in safety camera enforcement areas.
- Reduces driver fatigue and enhances driver comfort.
- Simple operation.
The Cruise Control Functions / Features
|ON/OFF||Disable Cruise Control, (Safety Override)|
|SET||Set cruise control at present speed|
|ACCEL||Accelerate vehicle and set to new speed|
|TAP UP||Tap speed up by 0.6 mph ( 0.9 Km/h ) per tap|
|DECEL||Decelerate vehicle and set to new speed|
|TAP DOWNﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠ||Tap speed down by 0.6 mph ( 0.9 Km/h ) per tap|
|COAST||Disengage cruise control|
|RESUME||Resume last set speed|
|MEMORY||Press and hold button Memory I or II to program or select your desired speed|